Saturday, December 13, 2014

NO. 2 AIN'T THAT BAD

Recently, I discovered a little gem in Carnaby Street in London: MONKI. So, this neat little outfit is something of a shopper's paradise, combining reasonable prices, and wonderful variety. I love their colourful and eye-catching designs and original print designs. For now, you'll have to settle for this  monochrome duo that I've put together.

It's ironic that I've sported this team jersey tee, as my most jarring memories of physical education during high school, were... well, being picked last! Let's just say, over the course of my childhood, (forgive me, as I almost genuinely believe this) the ball was always somehow magnetically attracted to my face. Second place, in hindsight, is a pretty good place to be.


b+w sports jersey-style t-shirt MONKI
long black skirt MONKI
platform leather shoes OFFICE

photography



3 comments on "NO. 2 AIN'T THAT BAD"

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature