Saturday, March 19, 2016

SLEEK IN BLACK


The trench. The staple classic for every lady's wardrobe. However, a good quality, sleek trench doesn't need to cost you an arm and a leg - this one from ZARA, for example, still gives that subtle look of luxury. In particular, I am a sucker for the faux leather sleeves. I've paired this number with LK BENNETT heels, with the statement strap (highlighted beautifully in white!). Add in a plain black dress, and voila! Winning formula? 

I think I've said this millions of times, but you can't get more comfortable than LK BENNETT. Although I love ridiculous shoes from time to time, comfort is essential. This pair fits wonderfully, and they're unique! What's more, can be worn for work or leisure. 





trench ZARA
shoes LK BENNETT

get the look

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature