Sunday, June 12, 2016

OLIVE FOR THE FRILLS


Sorry for the terrible, double pun! Cutting to the chase, I'm really feeling the bomber jacket trend at the moment. As I'm a real fan of mixing and matching, I love taking something casual and clashing it with something else that's a bit more feminine and prettier. That's what I've tried here, with this delicate lace shirt with its subtle frills and high colour. I think I got it from a sample sale at M FOR MENDOCINO in Toronto, Canada (a store I frequently visit when I'm in town). For that extra hint of easy-going, I've added ripped jeans to the outfit. These from HOLLISTER are a usual frontrunner in my weekend wardrobe, because they're so comfortable!





jacket ZARA
jeans HOLLISTER
boots VAGABOND

photo JEVGENIJA

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature